1. Preparing your Android phone/tablet for installing the game
1. Install ES File Explorer file manager app to your device. Tap Install and it’ll automatically do so after it downloads the files. To open the app tap Open.
2. Enable Trust unknown sources option
Menu > Setting > Security > mark on Trust unknown sources if there is no mark
Note: Different devices may have different paths to Trust unknown sources and USB debugging options and it may differ from the path we show here.
2. Guide on how to install games using Wi-Fi
Important! If you’re planning on downloading games to your PC and using a USB cable to transfer them to your phone or tablet you need this guide
1. Enable Wi-Fi on your device.
2. Go to play.mob.org using your phone/tablet, choose the game and download the apk file suitable for your Android version (how to find out your Android version and processor model For example, let’s look at Hero shooter
3. The apk file you downloaded is in Download folder in root directory of your memory. Open this folder on your phone/tablet with ES File Explorer (for more details see step 1 of Preparing your device).
On your device it should look like this:
4. Tap *.apk file and Install
5. When the installation is complete tap Open and if the game needs cache (more about what’s cache here – link to What's cache and where do I put it?-) let it download it from the game server.
The game will open automatically when it finishes the download.
6. We recommend deleting installation files from your Download folder after that, so your device remains clutter-free.
Holding your finger on the file will select it and then you can delete it by tapping Delete in the menu at the bottom of the screen.