This jailbreak needs evasi0n software that you can download from the official website
System requirements: iOS 6.0—6.1.3, 7.0—7.0.4 (all generations of iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad)
1 Connect your device to your PC using USB
2. It’s recommended to jailbreak devices with clean firmware. This will make jailbreak faster and may prevent errors.
2.1. First of all backup in iTunes (right click on your device in the right column in iTunes > Back up).
2.2. If the firmware wasn’t just installed you need to reset your settings to make jailbreak faster (Settings > General > Reset > Reset All Settings). After jailbreaking you can restore everything with your iTunes back up.
3. Close iTunes.
4. Exit all antiviruses and firewalls.
5. To jailbreak your device download the latest version of evasi0n from developer’s official website.
6. Run evasi0n. On Windows it’s recommended to run as administrator in Windows XP sp3 compatibility mode (right click on greenpois0n.exe > Properties > Run this program in compatibility for:).
1. Click Jailbreak and wait for the process to finish. Wait! The most important thing is to be patient and don’t touch your device until the program on your computer asks you to do that.
2. When the process comes to the end you’ll see this message: To continue, please unlock your device and tap the new 'Jаilbreak' icon. Only tap it once! The screen will go black and then return to the home screen. Do what the message asks you to. The app will open and immediately close, this is normal, that’s how it should be! The process will continue and the line that indicates jailbreaking will move on. Patiently wait for the jailbreak to finish. Don’t do anything with your device in the meantime.
3. Tap Exit and your device will start rebooting over and over again with evasi0n logo in full screen. Wait for your mobile device to boot as usual.
4. Find Cydia button, open it, choose the type of the user and wait for it to do all it needs to do (you’ll get Preparing Filesystem black screen). When Cydia closes you get Untethered jailbreak.
5. For Cydia to work properly connect your device to Wi-Fi or 3G and give it a few minutes to automatically update system files.
6. Done. Your device is jailbroken.