There are several easy ways to move a game or other file to your phone.
1. Using your USB cable
Virtually all phones are sold with a USB cable and a disc with drivers and software to facilitate your work with the phone. If you don’t have this cable you can buy it in phone points of purchase.
- Install software from the disc that was with the cable or phone
- Connect a phone to the computer with a cable
- Run the software you installed (if it’s not running yet)
Now you can use this software to open Others folder on your device and move various files like games into it.
2. Using Bluetooth
To use this way you have to have a Bluetooth adapter that you can connect to your computer (you can buy it in many e-stores), as well as Bluetooth on your mobile.
After you install software for the Bluetooth adapter connected to your device (it’s usually sold together with the adapter):
- Find Bluetooth option on your phone.
- Activate Bluetooth.
- Choose Search for devices or similar.
- Find the device connected to your computer and connect to it.
- You may need to allow the connection on your computer.
Now you can use the software that was with the Bluetooth adapter to open Others folder on your device and move various files like games into it