1. Preparing your iPhone/iPad/iPod for installing games from mob.org
1. Your device should be jailbroken(How to jailbreak your device).
2. You need to install Cydia and configure it (How to install Cydia).
Attention: if your device isn’t jailbroken or your Cydia has wrong configuration all your attempts to install apps will be futile
2. Guide to install games on prepared iPhone/iPad/iPod
1. Download and game from iphone.mob.org to your computer (usually games have .ipa extensions)
2. Double click the file you downloaded and the game’ll turn up in iTunes Apps tab
3. Now you need to connect your device and go to iPhone > Apps and tick games\apps.
4. Now all the apps you add to iTunes will be synchronized to your device (to do that you need to have iTunes Store account
5. Start synchronizing
6. After synchronizing a game icon should appear in menu of your device
If you don’t want to use iTunes you can install games you downloaded from mob.org using iFunBox (DOWNLOAD)
1, Open iFunBox on your computer.
2. In iFunBox righclick User Applications > Install App (like on the screenshot 1)
3. In the menu choose the .ipa file of the game and install it to your device.
1. Installation of under 1GB app using iFunBox
2. Installation of over 1GB app using iFunBox
ATTENTION! It’s not recommended to install apps over 1GB, the game may crush after loading screens. To install apps over 1GB move them to Installous folder (see screenshot 2) and install them as usual using your device app.